EVERY THURSDAY MORNING AT CFO!
To book your slot, just email us at email@example.com
TEF, what is it ?
The TEF exam takes a picture of your level in each of the evaluated skills, on the very day of the exam. There are different versions of the TEF (General Training, Higher Education in France, French nationality, Immigration purposes towards Canada, or Quebec). Each of them have their own specificities.
To know more about TEF exam : https://www.lefrancaisdesaffaires.fr/tests-diplomes/test-evaluation-francais-tef/
Why take the TEF ?
- To study in France (TEF Études)
- To obtain French citizenship (TEF Naturalisation)
- To obtain a resident card (TEF Carte de résident)
- To emigrate to Canada and obtain Canadian citizenship (TEF Canada)
- To emigrate to Quebec (TEF Québec – TEFAQ)
- To certify your level of French proficiency in a professional context, to assess candidates’ proficiency in French in a recruitment context, to position students in a training or study abroad context, etc.
Why take the TEF at CFO ?
When you register for TEF at CFO, you can get a one-year free access to an online training for a high-quality TEF preparation !
TEF Canada : 150 rials
TEF Québec : 75 rials
TEF naturalisation : 100 rials